TO CHANGE THE DAY AND/OR TIME OF THE AUTOMATIC BACKUP:
1) Double-click on the red and white icon in the “System Tray” near the clock that says, “Retrospect Express HD 1.0” on it. (You should see this icon name pop up when you move the pointer on it.)
2) Click on Setup.
3) Click on Comprehensive Backup (recommended).
4) Click on Next.
5) On the screen that says, “What do you wish to back up?”:, click on My entire computer.
6) Click on Next.
7) Under Select the disk to store your backups:, click on Local Disk (E:). or whatever drive letter your Maxtor External Hard Drive is (it should have the shiny, silver upright Maxtor Hard Drive icon on it).
8) Click on Next.
9) Under Select the days of the week for automatic backup:, click on the day of the week you want (for example, Sunday)
10) Change the time next to Starting at: to 10:00 PM or whatever time you want.
Note: Be sure to remember to leave your computer on at 10:00 PM or whatever time you set for that day of the week (e.g., Sunday).
11) Click on Finish.